Join our Team!
Allcare is the leader in retail healthcare of compression socks and sports braces for medical and sports recovery. We have 4 retail locations in the Pacific Northwest and we're hiring. Our talented team is looking for professional, motivated people looking to grow a career.
We're looking for a Retail Sales Assistant Manager to join our amazing team. We offer Full and Part time positions, competitive hourly wages, and employee discounts. If you're interested in building a stable professional career in managing a business, this opportunity is for you.
Visualize yourself as part of our team:
Our company culture nurtures career development:
- Customers come to us with lots of questions and need guidance on what to buy.
- You greet them with confidence and a smile, educating them and addressing their needs.
- You build trust with your customers because of your professionalism and expert training.
- You offer the solutions that are the best fit for you customers. Grateful of your service, they are loyal repeat customers.
- Customers rely on your expertise because you make a difference in the health of their lives.
- Healthcare professionals throughout the greater Seattle area trust you with the care of their patients.
- We also count on your to support your team and keep the store looking it's best.
- We have a normal 9:30 am to 6:00 pm weekly schedule. No late nights, or holiday shifts.
- You’ll get continued opportunities and support to grow your career.
- Full on job training is provided.
- Low stress work environment that is professional, fulfilling and meaningful.
If you're up for the challenge and value building a career that makes an impact on people's lives, apply to be our new Assitant Manager.
Essential Qualities and Responsibilities:
- Successful team members come from a variety of customer-centered backgrounds such as: customer service, sales, hospitality and restaurant/fine dining.
- Minimum 1 year retail or customer service experience..
- Strong communicator with the ability to carefully listen and make every customer feel valued and welcomed.
- Motivated to solve problems with a strong work ethic and resilience to get through tough challenges.
- Candidates who are coachable that can listen to their team and learn new things.
- You act with Integrity such that it instills trust from management, your team members and customers.
- Dependable and reliable to show up on time and can work 9:30 AM to 6 PM any day of the week and are willing to work at multiple locations.
- You are tech savvy and can smoothly find your way around a computer and operate software and web technologies.
- Being Bilingual is great.
Apply Now: Send us your Information
- Lifting 40 pounds
- Continual standing
- Bending over to help customers try on a brace
- Measuring customers for products
- Merchandizing and inventory
- Housekeeping duties
- Cover letter - that shares a bit about yourself and what you want out of this position.
- Resume - to tell us about your work experience, education, etc.
- Three References - we want to talk to people that have worked with you and know you well.
- Contact info - we will get in touch and call you in for an interview.
We’re looking forward to getting to know you and we’re excited to share with you what makes us an amazing group of people to work with.
Email us with your cover letter and resume: careers[at]allcareweb.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin and of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.